The 2022 Mountaineer Christian Ashram will be held August 4-7. See below for more information that will guide you about Registration:
The Registration Fee is:
- $25 per person for those 30 years old and older.
- $10 per person for ages 20-29.
- There is no registration fee for those who are 19 years old or younger.
The Registration Fee is a separate fee that helps with the expenses of the Ashram, such as the meeting rooms, speaker expenses, and administration. It is not part or deducted from the charges for lodging and meals.
The Registration Fee is non-refundable and must be included at the time of registration.
Participants have the choice of staying in motel-type rooms with individual air conditioning and private bathrooms, or in a dormitory.
These are nightly rates:
- 1 person per room: $65.00 per person per night
- 2 persons per room: $45 per person per night
- 3 persons per room: $33.00 per person per night
- 4+ persons per room: $25.00 per person per night
- Family Unit (5 persons) maximum rate: $100.00 per room per night
- Dorms: $20.00 per person per night
Costs for lodging at Parchment Valley are collected upon arrival.
Meals are provided in “The Barn” and they are really good! (No kidding!)
- Breakfast: $6.25
- Lunch: $7.75
- Dinner (and Sunday Lunch): $9.25
There is no charge for children under the age of one.
Costs for meals are collected upon arrival.
Your registration is used to notify Parchment Valley of the number of attendees so that they can adequately plan our meals.
While we understand that last minute situations may occur that prevent you from attending the Ashram, please be aware that the Ashram will still be responsible for the cost of your meals.
For more information or to register for the Mountaineer Christian Ashram, contact:
Gary and Myra Wheeler
46 Hickory Pointe Dr.
Germantown, OH 45327